Lord Jesus, look kindly on my work and the work of my friends today.
Help us in our difficulties and decisions.
May this candle be a light for you to enlighten me. May it be a fire for you to burn out of me all pride, selfishness and impurity. May it be a flame for you to bring warmth into my heart; warmth towards my family, my neighbours and all whom I meet.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Jesus, through the hands of Mary, Virgin and Mother, I place in your care, this, my special intention… (Share your request…)
By sharing this candle, I wish to give you something of myself; the love in my heart.
Jesus, help me to live close to you in prayer today.
… Thank You, Jesus. Amen. …
Prayer Request Box
Note: Website users private prayer intentions, are automatically included in our Daily Novena and Monthly Masses.
However, if you still wish to submit a written request to our Prayer Group, do so below (Max 130 characters):
- Pray for all those suffering mental disabilities and keep my 14 year-old sister CM in your prayers.
- Pray that my family will remain safe in their travels this weekend. Thank you.
- Thank You God. Despite the wrong that we continue to do to each other and your beautiful world, You Love Us.
- I give thanks to Jesus for all the good that he has brought into my life and the support he has given in difficulties.
- Pray that I will follow the path God wants me to.
- May the Lord help my family to accept God's will.
- Pray for all suffering souls. May they receive the reward of heaven in the company of their friends.
- Help me to understand better what Jesus is asking me to do with my life.
- Pray for me, the old and lonely.Help them Lord Jesus.
- Pray that the Ukrainian war does not become a World War. Pray for peace.
- Please pray for my Prometric exam result and pray for my family.
- Take care of the homeless my children lord my grandchildren and every soul on this earth lord
- Please Heal my sister Samira from cancer✝️✝️✝️🕯️🕯️🕯️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
- Mammy says I am not a good girl 🙏
- Say a little prayer for all those children who have to go to school, like me, and those who can't go to school! Why?
- Remember all the suffering souls in purgatory in your prayers please? Have mercy on them Lord.
- Pray for parents, that they will be good mothers and fathers to their children.
- Remember my disabled sister CM who always smiles. 🙂
- Ask God to help the disabled and their Carers. 🦽
- Thank God for his great kindness and the many other blessings which I often fail to see. Thank you.
- Pray for my suffering children.
- For hospital doctors, nurses and all helpers who give their love to the sick and dying. God, have mercy on the dying.
- God be merciful to my family and PD and BD my parents. May my parents enjoy the peace and happiness of heaven with you. 💒
- May all Angels and Saints come to our aid, solve our many family problems and give healing to our community. I pray 🙏 🙏 🙏
- Keep my little sister (...) safe, help her in her recovery and help all sick and suffering children in hospitals.
- Pray with us for peace in Palestine and Israel, stop the fighting, stop the killing.
- Pray for the eternal rest of the souls of BD, PD, MM, PM, FM and all those I promised to pray for. Thank you Jesus.
- Pray for the children who have been taken from their parents in Ukraine; may they be reconciled once more.
- Pray that the scars of war in our country will heal and we will all feel safe again as a family.
- Please pray for RG and LP, for protection and healing; for friends Rev IPK and sister JP, both in bad car accident in February...